Hi,

                I have configure FreeIPA server in centos and synchronized with
windows active directory .If I create any users in AD it will be automatically
synchronized with IPAServer . But I'm unable to configure IPA client in my
centos machine which is installed on another machine.

IPA Client is unable to discover dns entry.

Can anybody tell me how to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Veerakumar V
Infrastructure Application Support

[Aspire Systems]

This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or
distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.