I've got many of users setup with 2-Factor and I'd like to enforce it with
some services.
For example.
Server vpn.example.com is an openvpn servers setup to use PAM.
Since he's tied to my 4.X IDM servers I can use 2-Factor with him.  However
I want to enforce that users from this system/service require 2-Factor.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?  My Google Foo is showing to be
poor on this one and any guidance would be appreciated.

As always thanks for taking the time to read over this.