On Fri, 27 Feb 2015, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
Hello,

Have i to configure any other things, for a working /home/xxxx

I can make a getent passwd xxxx, this is working on the client but I mean I
have no export for groups ?

with "getent group ipausers" I have no answer?

also I can't make a chown -R user:ipausers

what can be wrong on my setup ?

This is a fresh installed centos 7 with IPA
Nothing wrong. Groups in IPA can have POSIX attributes or can be set
without them. The latter one are used mostly for hierarchical grouping
purposes.

'ipausers' is one of non-POSIX groups and therefore is not visible by
POSIX tools.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy