Hello,

We're working on a plan to spin up a bunch of private networks around the
globe and we would like to use freeipa as our domain controller.

I'm trying to work out how we do DNS. Actually, more specifically, making
sure that hosts are authenticating against its local freeipa. Each regional
domain controller should be replicating with the other regional domain
controllers however how do we tell machines in the US to auth against the
US freeipa and the EU machines to auth against the EU freeipa.

If we point the DNS in our machines to the US freeipa will that freeipa
respond with SRV records for itself?

Thanks,

Andrew