On 03/06/2015 10:35 AM, Dan Mossor wrote:

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 9:21 AM, Dmitri Pal <d...@redhat.com <mailto:d...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    From your workstation can you use the demo instance
    https://ipa.demo1.freeipa.org/ipa/ui/ or it returns the same error?

-- Thank you,
    Dmitri Pal

    Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio
    Red Hat, Inc.

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize I was supposed to check that. For the record, yes - I can log into the demo instance on Firefox from my workstation. For the sake of completeness, I checked with Konquerer also and can log in to the demo instance.

Regards,
Dan

OK, so it seems that something is really broken on that server.
May be it is easier to start over - up to you. If you want to continue troubleshooting we are here to help.