On 03/06/2015 10:24 AM, Matt . wrote:
Hi,

I'm really bound to a loadbalancer, as it's HA setup of loadbalancers,
SRV won't fit here sorry to say.

I auth users, so their keytab should be the same between two masters I believe ?

Each entity in Kerberos exchange has its own identity and key.
If you send a ticket that is destined to service A instead to service B it would not work unless they share the same keys and identity. Sharinf same keys and identities between the servers just would not work with IPA. Keep in mind that IPA clients and server need to work and fail over if you do not have any load balancers and this is the common case. You are trying to add one where it is really not needed creating overhead for yourself.

In that case... I need to add the altnames to the certs, but I'm not
100% there in step 6

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Matthijs