On 03/08/2015 05:25 PM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Sun, Mar 08, 2015 at 04:51:08PM -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
The IPA team has moved away from trying to provide direct support
/documentation for non-Linux platforms since we don't have the in-house
expertise. The documents you'll find on the wiki provide a minimalist
configuration that worked for us at one time.
Thanks; I wasn't aware of that.

Should we document that the page might not be accurate and searching
freeipa-users might be a better choice on that wiki page, then?

We should probably add links to archived threads abd BZ to the wiki page.
This would be the minimal effort.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal