On 03/12/2015 10:37 AM, crony wrote:
Hi FreeIPA Users,
I have a fresh new FreeIPA 4.1 on RHEL7.1 with self-sign CA and I would
like to change the self-sign CA to the external CA

Do you have any step by step document for do it correctly on 4.1 version?

/lm

Hello!

I'm not aware of this being documented but fortunately this can be done in 3 easy steps:

1. # ipa-cacert-manage renew --external-ca
2. Let CA of your choice sing the CRL produced in step 1.
3. # ipa-cacert-manage renew --external-cert-file=/path/to/signed_certificate --external-cert-file=/path/to/external_ca_certificate

--
David Kupka