Hi

I have successfully setup an AD---> freeipa Model and joining bits and pieces from 389-ds I have setup a oneWaySinc fromWindows. The issue I got for the last week is the pasword sync which does not seem to work at all, it does not matter what I do in the AD server I never get the passwords being transferred over. I went through many manual pages, different versions and I do not have clear if I need to run any ldapmodification at all! This will be a onewaySync and I do not want the passwords being replicated BACK to AD, also I read about the "reset" setting and I am not sure if every single password needs to be reset at all?

has anybody got any sort of definitive guide or maybe a clear path to follow?

Many thanks for all your help

Gonzalo