I'll open a ticket. It should probably be cleared, unless handled in some
other way, before installs too. This looks like more of a client side issue
than a server one. The database should be cleared when a client is
explicitly uninstalled, and also if the client tries to register to a
different server with the same domain name (in a scenario where the master
has been replaced or something similar). I don't know how that is handled,
but it could create similar problems.