On 03/20/2015 01:55 PM, Roberto Cornacchia wrote:

No, sorry about the confusion, i shouldn't have posted so quickly.

When I use the correct domain (hq.example.com <http://hq.example.com>), then I really get all the same errors as before, also in the new client.

Does it really hit the right domain controller? Can it be that there is something else on the network that overshadows IPA server?

Can you do everything correctly on the server itself?
kinit, ipa commands? UI?