Hi all,

I’ve got an existing (Heimdal) kerberos realm that I am potentially interested
in replacing with FreeIPA.  I know that recent MIT krb5 can read a Heimdal
dump. Is there a supported (or even unsupported but it works is fine) way to
pre-seed the kerb realm before running the IPA setup in the quick start?  I’ve
got a handful of services (most notably OpenAFS and a trust to an existing
Windows Domain) that I should prefer not to have to rekey if I can avoid it.
If I can simply load the existing dump, then let FreeIPA create what it needs,
that should make my life easier.

Thanks,

--
Coy Hile