On 03/23/2015 05:13 PM, Matt Wells wrote:
We have two authentication domains; both on 4.X.

Domain 1 - Internal and contains our employee accounts
Domain 2 - External accounts that reside outside of our company.
These accounts are utilized to gain access to some of our web
resources.

Is their a method to point our older app at "domain 2" IPA servers and
forward on to internal if not found?
As always, thanks to all who monitor and read this list.  One of the best.

Can you please be a bit more specific.

You have an app that is currently pointing to external servers.
How does it point to them? Using LDAP or some other way?
What kind of app it is?
Can you modify it or it is a stock software?

Forward to the internal "if not found" what? User?
So you want for app to be able to access users from both domains effectively, right?

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio