On 03/24/2015 01:15 PM, Ben .T.George wrote:
Hi

current stage is AD users can able to login to solaris box. But i don't up to what level i can control the user.

i don't think to there is much pan modules in solaris. still i cannot able to make home directory with pam.

I think pam_groupdn (if available on Solaris) might help but I could not find a clear example to share with you here.