On 03/26/2015 05:37 PM, Matt . wrote:
Hi Guys,

I'm facing every day a fast filling log of:

/var/log/krb5kdc.log
/var/log/dirsrv/slapd-DOMAIN/access*

I need to remove the files and restart ipa. The kerberos log is
filling up most, the access logs are quite fast on 100MB and a new one
is created.

Now I do some LDAP loging/logout per day, servers that chedck if they
are registered for SSSD so that it logs it is normal, but I want to
get rid of it I guess.

I'm throwing out I think about 6GB per day of logs, all loglevels are low.

Any idea ?

It's 3.x on CentOS 6.6

Any idea ?

Thanks Matt

Do you have some services that are repeatedly doing something kerberos related and failing? I guess getting a snippet of the kerberos log would give some hint on what is it logging all the time.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio