We have been using FreeIPA since two years and were more than happy. But since
two weeks we are facing unexpected crashed and can not really debug the strange
behaviours. The crashes are definitely not caused by connecting a new system or
changing the LDAP schema heavily. Following IPA is used:

Name : ipa-server
Arch : x86_64
Version : 3.3.3
Release : 28.0.1.el7.centos.3
Size : 4.1 M

I have followed the troubleshooting guide
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/docs/389ds/FAQ/faq.html#Troubleshooting and
activated logging and activated the core dumping. Unfortunately, I cannot
provide you any core dump, because it is not created after the ipa servers
crashes. I'm sure the dirsrv is causing the problem, because when i restart the
389, then ipa works fine for a while. Currently I have activated the
replication log level 8192. The error log shows no suspicious error or any
fatal error. Following 389* versions are used:

Installed Packages
389-ds-base.x86_64 1.3.3.1-15.el7_1 @/389-ds-base-1.3.3.1-15.el7_1.x86_64
389-ds-base-debuginfo.x86_64 1.3.1.6-26.el7_0 @base-debuginfo

389-ds-base-libs.x86_64 1.3.3.1-15.el7_1

Can you please provide some hint how I can debug this problem in more detail.
Btw, the ipa infrastructure consist of one master and one replica. The server
was also crashing, when the replica server was turned off. Do you thing an
upgrade would solve the problem as the last resort?