On 03/29/2015 11:50 AM, Gokul wrote:
Hi,

I am tried to run some of my user cases with FreeIPA.

Have FreeIPA to do only SSH key management in LDAP and PKI management.

The understand that every request is kerberized and it has the DNS is must configuration.

Can I have FreeIPA to run only SSH Key management with LDAP and a PKI server with dogtag?

Thank you
Gokul

You can't turn off Kerberos. You would need Kerberos for administration.
But other clients can take advantage of LDAP and SSH only.
However you are significantly limiting your functionality and capabilities.
Kerberos is really the key of the solution.

What is the reason you try to avoid using it?

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio