On 03/29/2015 10:56 PM, Matt . wrote:

Hi,

I just tot home and typing from my cell so i'm suite short in words

Create keytab for ldap-01.domain
Kinit with that to ldap.domain
Curl against ldap.domain
Get a 301 which I manage from curl (goes well)
Get kerberos ticket error

now I don't kinit anymore so re-use my existing ticket and curl against ldap-01.domain and I'm accepted and can execute stuff.

My ssl is OK, ticket also it seems.

Hard to say without the logs what is going on. However here is a thought:
If it is trying to get another ticket it might think that the service is in a different domain. Client libraries have a feature to detect which ticket to use depending on the realm the resource belongs to. May be it is thinking that it is a different realm and thus does not use the ticket it has.

Thanks M.