On Tue, 31 Mar 2015, Janelle wrote:
Hello again...

Looking around, but probably just not in the right place. I would like to be able to disable httpd on all but a pair of servers, so we kind of force all updates to come from a "master" and "slave" pair. Just trying to keep updates defined to 2 servers rather than all of them in an 8 server configuration.

Where might I find that? Or is it possible? Will it break anything?
You wouldn't get anything by doing such a selecting 'disabling'. Every
Kerberos authentication causes updates of LDAP objects on the KDC, so if
you have 8 KDCs, all of them will be modifying LDAP store and
replicating to each other.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy