Hi,

a RUV (replica update vector) is a structure which on each sever maintains a state of updates it has seen from any other server, it is used in a replication session to determine which updates have to be sent. Normally you don't need to deal with it, only if you remove a replica it is advisable to remove the references to the no longer existing server using clean ruv

Ludwig