Great work on 4.1.0! As a CentOS user, I am able to convey the 3.x -> 4.1.0
upgrade went smoothly via the CentOS 7.0 -> 7.1 upgrade on my replicated pair
of IPA instances.

Question about proper setup of service accounts: I see that the service
accounts I set up under "cn=etc, cn=sysaccounts" are still able to log in, but
the permission changes have left them unable to read anything. Previously, I
hacked the ACLs on the domain root. I would like to believe that's not how it
should be done.

That said, I was surprised that service accounts are not supported in 4.x UI,
so I wonder if service accounts
(https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2012-June/msg00011.html
<https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2012-June/msg00011.html>) are
the wrong way for services like Postfix to be doing LDAP queries.

Thanks, Brian