Hello, I have self-signed freeipa replica. The problem is that I lose my freeipa primary server after hdd error. Now I need to create new replication server but I can't without primary server. I read this documentation and a lot of community correspondence but don't find my issue:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/15/html/FreeIPA_Guide/promoting-replica.html
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/Promoting_a_self-signed_FreeIPA_CA

How can I resolve it or migrate my kerberos/ldap schema to the new primary server? I'm using ipa-server-3.0.0-42.el6.x86_64 from base oracle linux 6.5 repository.

--
Best regards,
Prokhorov Sergey