Hi

I got this error while installing an IPA replica of my primary master
IDM server:

".LDAPUpdate: ERROR    Add failure missing required attribute "objectclass"

Replica add command:

ipa-replica-install --setup-ca --setup-dns --no-forwarders
/var/lib/ipa/replica-info-siteX-idm-slve.lol.local.gpg

A little more context:

---
.
.
.

Done configuring ipa-otpd.
Applying LDAP updates
ipa.ipaserver.install.ldapupdate.LDAPUpdate: ERROR    Add failure
missing required attribute "objectclass"
ipa.ipaserver.install.ldapupdate.LDAPUpdate: ERROR    Add failure
missing required attribute "objectclass"
ipa.ipaserver.install.ldapupdate.LDAPUpdate: ERROR    Add failure
missing required attribute "objectclass"
ipa         : ERROR    Anonymous ACI not found, cannot update it
Restarting the directory server
Restarting the KDC
Restarting the certificate server
Using reverse zone xxx.16.172.in-addr.arpa.

---

What does this error mean? If it's suggesting that somehow a key ldap
attribute was not created, how can I fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Traiano