Hello

I mean I have a Problem with the ipa-getcert script.

system CentOS 7 (1503) and IPA 4.1.x

can any help or declare my mistake or is this a IPA Problem

I do a

kinit admin

ipa-getcert request -d /etc/pki/nssdb -n Server-Cert -K HOST/xxx.4gjn.prv -N
'CN=xxx.4gjn.prv,O=$4GJN.PRV'

and have afterward with
ipa-getcert list

Number of certificates and requests being tracked: 1.
Request ID '20150414172251':
        status: CA_REJECTED
        ca-error: Server at https://ipa.4gjn.prv/ipa/xml denied our request,
giving up: 2100 (RPC failed at server.  Insufficient access: Insufficient 'add'
privilege to add the entry
'krbprincipalname=HOST/xxx.4gjn....@4gjn.prv,cn=services,cn=accounts,dc=4gjn,dc=prv'.).
        stuck: yes
        key pair storage:
type=NSSDB,location='/etc/pki/nssdb',nickname='Server-Cert',token='NSS
Certificate DB'
        certificate: type=NSSDB,location='/etc/pki/nssdb',nickname='Server-
Cert'
        CA: IPA
        issuer:
        subject:
        expires: unknown
        pre-save command:
        post-save command:
        track: yes
        auto-renew: yes

ipa-getcert status
process 4731: arguments to dbus_message_new_method_call() were incorrect,
assertion "path != NULL" failed in file dbus-message.c line 1262.
This is normally a bug in some application using the D-Bus library.
  D-Bus not built with -rdynamic so unable to print a backtrace
Abgebrochen (Speicherabzug geschrieben)

what is wrong ?
--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards,