Hi,

Dne 14.4.2015 v 19:47 Rob Crittenden napsal(a):
David Dejaeghere wrote:
Hi Rob,

So you want to output of the command using pk12 with server cert and
key? or with the ca chain in there too?

Oddly enough it is failing in exactly the same place. Those GoDaddy CA
certs are still being loaded from somewhere, I'm not sure where, and I
suspect that is the source of the problem.

They are in the default CA certificate bundle (in the ca-certificate package). I guess NSS loads it automatically.

I'm going to forward the log to a colleague who has worked on this code
more recently than I have. Maybe he will have an idea.

Could you try if the following works?

# mv /usr/share/pki/ca-trust-source/ca-bundle.trust.crt /root/ca-bundle.trust.crt

    # update-ca-trust

    # ipa-replica-prepare ...

# mv /root/ca-bundle.trust.crt /usr/share/pki/ca-trust-source/ca-bundle.trust.crt

    # update-ca-trust

rob

Honza

--