On 15.04.2015 at 15:08, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
On 04/10/2015 08:13 AM, Mateusz Malek wrote:
I'm about to migrate my OpenLDAP-based environment to FreeIPA, however
I've hit some weird performance problems. When I'm using IPA, it takes
about 5-7 (or even more) seconds to get shell prompt after entering user
password (...)
Packages for fedora 21,22 are built.
You just need to wait utill they are available in updates testing
or you can download packages from koji.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/sssd-1.12.4-4.fc22
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/sssd-1.12.4-3.fc21

Please test and provide karma.

Well, it took me a long time, but I can confirm that with these packages logon times seem fine. Thank you all for quick help!

Now I'm only waiting for updated packages to apper in CentOS/RHEL repositories; in my test environment I'm perfectly fine with backporting them on my own.

Best regards
Mateusz Małek