Dear All,

Permission of all users in our 300 + machines are created with 755 instead
of 700. I have checked the same in forums and got the one.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23040225/incorrect-permissions-when-home-directory-is-automatically-created-in-freeipa

Let me know whether I have to change the settings in the IPA server
configuration or anything has to be changed through IPA console.

Regards
Sanju Abraham
and any attachments. Thank you