On 04/22/2015 01:21 PM, Benjamen Keroack wrote:
Hi Dmitri,

I'd be happy to test sssd 1.13 alpha. Is there any easy was to install on Ubuntu, or do I need to pull and compile from source?

Fo alpha you probably would need to go from source, but once 1.13 released the disrto owners do a great job of keeping up with the upstream.
Please watch for the announcements on the list.

Thanks,