Sina,

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015, Sina Owolabi wrote:

I noticed that my IPA domain masters were out of sync, with users having to login with different passwords depending on the IPA client they were connected to. I noticed it was the replica that was the problem, and I took it down, uninstalled IPA with a "ipa-server-install --uninstall -U", deleted all the folders based on Adam Young's blog (http://adam.younglogic.com/2011/02/sterilizing-for-ipa-uninstall/) and tried to create replica again. It repeatedly fails, and I am hoping for some insight on how to fix this. Please can anyone help? I'm running this on RHEL6.6 and I just updated the entire machine.

Installation logs:
[...]

you may have run into this issue:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2015-February/msg00384.html

In short: You may be missing some Apache modules on the IPA master. This problem occurs only, if you attempt to install your replica with "--setup-ca", otherwise installation will work.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen/With best regards,

--Daniel.