Connection: keep-alive
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 18:43:06 GMT
Last-Modified: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 18:38:36 GMT
Server: nginx/1.4.6 (Ubuntu)
WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate

I saw this thread from 2013:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2013-August/thread.html#00065

I'm sending the proper Host and Referer headers by the proxy as specified,
and I modified the Apache rewriting rules to not redirect to the hostname
of the backend IPA server.

Any ideas how this can be done?

Thanks,

--