Hi there,
I am preparing to move our site e-mail authentication backend to FreeIPA. That
is, integrate Postfix with FreeIPA.
Let's suppose user has two or more e-mail addresses,
j...@site.com <mailto:j...@site.com>
joe.u...@site.com <mailto:joe.u...@site.com>

Currently we use smtp_generic_maps on Postfix side to ensure that mail always
leaves site as joe.u...@site.com <mailto:joe.u...@site.com>

Is there a way to ensure in FreeIPA that user's default address is
joe.u...@site.com <mailto:joe.u...@site.com> so that Postfix could do a
smtp_generic_maps lookup in LDAP server and get the default address?

And another question - is it possible to maintain e-mail aliases in FreeIPA?
Say, to expand address l...@site.com <mailto:l...@site.com> to users
j...@site.com <mailto:j...@site.com>, j...@site.com <mailto:j...@site.com> and
m...@site.com <mailto:m...@site.com>?
Any suggestions are welcome, I am just beginning to work with LDAP.

Thanks for you time and kind regards,
Ivars