On Tue, 28 Apr 2015, Арсений Черняков wrote:
  - Hi all.
  I've got a rather big domain environment with 10 distributed locations,
  and I'm considering using FreeIPA as an id manager for linux users and
  servers, alongside with existing AD, using trusts. In every location, there
  are 2 DCs for windows environment, and I'm thinking about deployment of 2
  freeIPA servers for each location, with replicas. This document states that
  I can't use more than 20 servers per IPA domain:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Linux_Domain_Identity_Authentication_and_Policy_Guide/Setting_up_IPA_Replicas.html#replica-topologies

  - "No more than 20 servers and replicas should be involved in a single
  Identity Management domain."
  - How strict is this restriction? Is there any way I can deploy freeIPA
  in this situation, assuming that number of locations would increace over
  time? Is there any other limitations to integrate freeIPA in AD?
The limitations described above are for supported configurations
deployed on Red Hat Enterprise Linux. If you want a larger configuration
to be supported, you need to contact your Red Hat representatives and
work out with them exact support statement.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy