From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Арсений Черняков
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:05 PM
To: Alexander Bokovoy
Cc: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] freeIPA and AD in multi-homed environment

Thank you for quick response. So, did I got it right, that this limitation is
affecting only RedHat support agreement, and not the technical side of
configuration? We're considering the CentOS 7 deployment, and we don't have Red
Hat support agreement.

Maybe it's a stupid question, but since we don't have support agreement, can I
still ask questions in RedHat mailing list? (I haven't found any
forums/KBs/mailing lists dedicated solely to freeIPA and CentOS).