In the environment I'm working on currently we have a single trusted AD domain
and will never have any additional domain trusts in place.  Is there a way to
allow users to login without using @ad_domain in their username?  We use DB2 in
the environment and it's from the dark ages and doesn't like usernames with
more than 8 chars :/

Thanks

-andy

*** This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information.
It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. ***