The server that I initially attempted the deletion on returns nothing.  The
second server (the one currently throwing the consumer failed replay error)
returns this if I remove the nscpentrywsi attribute filter.  If I leave the
attribute filter I don't get anything

objectClass: posixgroup
objectClass: ipaobject
objectClass: mepManagedEntry