Is it possible to setup a Master level FreeIPA domain, then have 3 sub level
domains use it for authentication?

So master server at say ipa.domain.com <http://ipa.domain.com/>, then have a
secondary zone that is ipa2.sub1.domain.com <http://ipa2.sub1.domain.com/>.

We have 3 different environments that need to stay separated. We were going to
have them all authenticate to an Active Directory domain but getting that setup
is turning into a real issue. So if possible I would like to have a master
level IPA server, then three sub level IPA servers that authenticate against
it, then have our Windows Terminal Servers authenticate against it as well if
possible.

So if there is documentation on how to set that up I would appreciate a
pointer, I haven’t been able to find it yet.

Thanks much!

Regards,