On 04/30/2015 05:30 AM, Janelle wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just wondering if anyone has put together a guide for integrating PWM with
> IPA?
> I know there is a section on 389-ds, but that is kind of raw-389 and not the
> highly modified-for-IPA 389-ds. I would like to set this up for my users, but
> really don't want to do it using that guide unless that is what others might
> suggest?
>
> Any suggestions?

We have this page with our take on self-service password reset:
https://www.freeipa.org/page/Self-Service_Password_Reset

And we also have a ticket for implementing pwm-like capability in FreeIPA:
This ticket may be worked on in near future, we have a candidate for the work.
You may add yourself to CC of this ticket if you are interested for updates.