Is this possible or do they have to be local IPA accounts?  Looking at options
for setting up freeradius with IPA on the backend and utilizing OTP, I've got a
test case setup and working for local accounts but a lot of our users are
trusted accounts.

>From what I can tell it is not possible currently but I saw a reference along
>the line somewhere about external users.  Can't really find much  info
>otherwise.

Thanks

-andy

*** This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information.
It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. ***