Thank you everyone for your help!

I found two ways to implement it in IPA server and tested it. So both methods
work in my current setup RHEL 7.1 and IPA server 4.1.0. First method allows
user to run default terminal as a target user (bash in my case). Second method
is using SU command, but runs it as a root user. So depending on security
preferences either one could satisfy admins.

===================================

!authenticate

Who:
user1

Access this Host:
webserver

Run Commands:
/usr/bin/sudo
/bin/bash

As Whom:
oracle (external user type is oracle is created locally only)

How is it working:
[user1@webserver ~]$ sudo -u oracle bash -i
[oracle@webserver user1]$

===================================

!authenticate

Who:
user1

Access this Host:
webserver

Run Commands:
/usr/bin/sudo
/bin/su - oracle

As Whom:
root

How is it working:
[user1@webserver ~]$ sudo su - oracle
Last login: Wed May 13 11:41:52 CDT 2015 on pts/0
[oracle@webserver ~]$

===================================

For some reason NOPASSWD: option was not recognized correctly by IPA server.
This is the output I was getting:

[user1@webserver ~]$ sudo su - oracle
sudo: unknown defaults entry `NOPASSWD:'
Last login: Tue May 12 15:00:31 CDT 2015 on pts/1
Last failed login: Wed May 13 10:46:52 CDT 2015 on pts/0
There were 7 failed login attempts since the last successful login.
[oracle@webserver ~]$

Regards,

Andrey Ptashnik