Hi Group,

I'm attempting again to rebuild and reinstall a troublesome replica. I
have two freshly upgraded RHEL6.6 IdM servers.

Problem is when I try to run createreplica I have this output:

 ipa-replica-prepare services01.ours.com --ip-address 192.168.2.40
Directory Manager (existing master) password:

Preparing replica for services01.ours.com from services.ours.com
Creating SSL certificate for the Directory Server
Certificate operation cannot be completed: Unable to communicate with
CMS (Not Found)

I have check the different threads where I find this same error but
all symlinks are correctly defined.

Please can someone kindly guide a noob in the right path?