Running FreeIPA 4.1.4, Fedora 21.  Trying to get dynamic DNS updates on
clients to work following these instructions:

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/DNS_updates_and_zone_transfers_with_TSIG

(Using GSS-TSIG isn't an option because I have no way of authenticating
every time a client IP changes.)

I've reread the instructions several times, but each time I get "update
failed: REFUSED".  Logs aren't showing anything useful other than the query
is being refused.  Is this document missing an important step?  (I saw no
need to create a DNS/ service as there should be no krb5 authentication
involved here...)

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz