Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 06:14:34 +0700
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] Installation on CentOS 6.6 with DNS
From: dewangg...@xtremenitro.org
To: n3...@hotmail.com
CC: freeipa-users@redhat.com

Have you add your ipa.domain.com ip address on /etc/hosts file? The error seems
like your installation can't resolve the ip address.
On Wednesday, May 27, 2015, Ricardo Oliveira <n3...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I've been trying to setup IPA on CentOS 6.6 with the --setup-dns option on,
using the CentOS provided packages:

rpm

My problem is that everything is installed except when I use this flag.
So, when I run:

ipa-server-install -a sillyPassword123 --hostname=ipa.mydomain.com -r
MYDOMAIN.COM -p sillyPassword123 -n mydomain.com -U

The installation finishes successfully.
If I add DNS switches to the installation, it fails almost at the end:

ipa-server-install -a sillyPassword123 --hostname=ipa.mydomain.com -r
MYDOMAIN.COM -p sillyPassword123 -n mydomain.com -U --setup-dns --no-forwarders

Output (clipped):
Configuring the web interface (httpd): Estimated time 1 minute
  [1/13]: setting mod_nss port to 443
  [2/13]: setting mod_nss password file
  [3/13]: enabling mod_nss renegotiate
  [4/13]: adding URL rewriting rules
  [5/13]: configuring httpd
  [6/13]: setting up ssl
  [7/13]: setting up browser autoconfig
  [8/13]: publish CA cert
  [9/13]: creating a keytab for httpd
  [10/13]: clean up any existing httpd ccache
  [11/13]: configuring SELinux for httpd
  [12/13]: restarting httpd
  [13/13]: configuring httpd to start on boot
Done configuring the web interface (httpd).
Applying LDAP updates
Restarting the directory server
Restarting the KDC
Can't contact LDAP server
[root@ipa ~]#
The screen output is at http://pastebin.com/HKiUwKq4The end of the error log is
at http://pastebin.com/jDUhBCL7 (it's a 29 MB file so I only pasted the end of
it).
If anyone has come across anything like this, I would appreciate your help.
Thanks.
Ricardo.

--
Sent from iDewangga Device