> After spending well over 2 days trying to clean things -- I am now here:
>
> CLEANALLRUV tasks
> RID 16  Not all replicas finished cleaning, retrying in 14400 seconds
> RID 19  None
> RID 22  None
>
> What is going on here? All the same data still exists as shown above in
> the original thread, but I seem to be stuck. I know I am not the only
> person having replica issues. Is there anything else I can try?
>
> ~J

we have the same problem here... additionally we cant delete/disconnect
defect replica
see here:
https://access.redhat.com/support/cases/#/case/01429034?commentId=a0aA000000DjxzgIAB

its seems to be a very big problem of 389ds/IPA and no solution at this
time (sad for software what (supposedly) has an enterprise level)

MfG
Christoph Kaminski