On 05/29/2015 01:27 AM, David Lin wrote:
Hi,
When I try to add multiple hosts, on the web UI, when I go to the host tab, I
get
Certificate format error: (SEC_ERROR_LEGACY_DATABASE) The certificate/key
database is in an old, unsupported format.

What does this mean?

That's strange. CCIng Petr. Maybe /etc/httpd/alias NSS database was somehow damaged? Although I doubt that, in that case Apache would not be able to serve https even.

On one of the hosts, I do notice that when i do

ipa host-show

there is no certificate listed.

If you are using FreeIPA 4.1+, this is expected:

Martin