On 06/02/2015 10:35 AM, Martin Kosek wrote:
You would need to do the modifications as Directory Manager or other user in "admins"group.

To resolve this, you would need manually fix admin entry attribute krbPasswordExpiration to some future date, kinit as admin and then fixing the global policy with some sane value (pwpolicy-mod).

How can this work? It forces me to change the password again after kinit.

For some reason another user with admin rights was able to login and we were able to fix the policy so far.

Cheers,
tamas