From:   Dmitri Pal <d...@redhat.com>
To:     freeipa-users@redhat.com
Date:   07.06.2015 22:33
Subject:        Re: [Freeipa-users] Fw: ssh problem with migrated FreeIPA
            client on EL7.1 -->Solved
Sent by:        freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com

On 06/05/2015 01:47 PM, Prasun Gera wrote:
      I had faced a similar issue a month ago, for which I had created a
      ticket. https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4956

      On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 7:30 AM, Alexander Bokovoy <
      aboko...@redhat.com> wrote:
        On Fri, 05 Jun 2015, Christopher Lamb wrote:
         Hi Martin

         Thanks for updating the documenation!

         The suggested solution works not only my test servers, but also
         "in the
         real world". This morning I migrated the last production server
         (ipa host)
         to the new FreeIPA KDC.

         Just out of idle curiosity,  why is the rm -f /var/lib/sss/db/*
         step
         required on our EL 7.1 + ipa-client 4.1 boxes, but not on our
         older EL 6.5
         + ipa-client 3.3.3 machines?

         Is the problem down to sssd? (on the EL 6.5 machines we are
         running sssd
         1.9.2, while on EL 7.1 we have sssd 1.12.2
        I think there are more object types supported by newer SSSD
        versions
        which aren't invalidated like users or groups.

         Cheers

         Chris