mohammad sereshki wrote:

  hi
Would you please let me know is it possible to add suse 11 sp3 to IPA?
and how it is possible?
Regards

I'm not sure if any version of SUSE has ipa-client or freeipa-client, but I know that 12+ has sssd. If 11 also has sssd then you can configure that part using this: https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Identity_Management_Guide/linux-manual.html

Note that a bunch of the steps don't really apply to you, like getting a host cert. Oddly enough, the docs don't include setting up krb5.conf, but you can get the jist of that from an ipa-cleint enrolled client.

If you don't have sssd then you'll need to go the nss_ldap route.