On Wed, 10 Jun 2015, Christopher Lamb wrote:
Hi Martin and Tamas

My source was a different one, i found a hint in a ipa python file!

Luckily I documented what we did in our internal wiki. I have found the
following section:

Migration from FreeIPA 3.0.0 to FreeIPA 4.1.0

kinit admin

 ipa config-mod --enable-migration=TRUE

ipa-compat-manage disable

ipactl restart

The migration function uses the script

/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ipalib/plugins/migration.py. This contains

some useful comments, including the parameters for an IPA to IPA migration!
Yes, and you'll get the same information if you just run 'ipa migration'.

In general, all IPA commands grouped in topics and we have extensive
documentation for them.

Do 'ipa help topics' to see all topics

Do 'ipa help <topic>' to see specific topic's documentation.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy