Hi,

We are about to implement freeipa in our environment.
During some test so have we discovered problems when we are trying to run scripts with the suid bit set. It looks like the system is trying to authenticate the suid user against freeipa, but since suid user doesnt have a valid ticket, so will the script not run.
I would need some help to get around this problem.

Is it possible to configure a keytab for the suid user so that this user always have a valid ticket?

// Richard