On Sun, 14 Jun 2015, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Janelle wrote:
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if it is possible to install the 4.1 ipa-CLIENT (not
the server - just the client) on a CentOS 6.6 system? My guess is this
is really just based on sssd, or am I missing something?

I would like to get OTP on 6.6 system, just not sure if that is possible.

Right, you really need a newer sssd and I don't know if that is possible. The ipa-client package is really just a small script to get the client system configured, sssd does all the heavy lifting after that.
It is more than that, you have to have newer Kerberos libraries as well.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy